Terms of sale
The owner of the online store 47up.ee (hereinafter: online store) is:
OÜ Al Bundy, registry code 14616035,
Mustamäe tee 55, 10621, Tallinn,
phone 6 200 586, e-mail: email@example.com
1. These terms of sale regulate the legal relations between the customers of the online store (hereinafter ""customer"" or ""buyer"") and Al Bundy OÜ.
2. Compliance with the terms of sale is mandatory for the customer.
3. When placing an order, the customer declares that he or she has read and understood these terms and conditions of sale.
4. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the sale and the mandatory rules, the latter shall prevail. If necessary (for example, in case of disputes or missing information), the legal provisions supplement these terms of sale.
5. In addition, the relationship is regulated by good trading practices and additional information published in the online store with photos of the goods, as well as the online store's instructions to the customer.
6. The online store has the right to unilaterally change the terms of sale and the composition and prices of the offered goods at any time without prior notice. If the customer submits the order before the change takes effect, the conditions and prices valid at the time of sending the order apply to the customer. In this case, the customer has no right to demand compensation for the price difference.
7. Not all items displayed in the online store may always be in stock. In this case, the online store will contact the customer and offer a new delivery time or replacement of the goods with another goods of the same price. If the customer does not agree with the offer, he or she can refuse the order and the money paid will be returned to the customer.
8. The descriptions of the goods may not be exhaustive and may contain unintentional errors.
9. Orders submitted to the online store will be reviewed and the buyer will be contacted by e-mail no later than the working day following the submission of the order.
10. When submitting the order, the customer must enter the data necessary for the performance of the sales contract (incl. the customer's surname and first name, telephone number, e-mail address and the method of delivery of the goods).
11. The customer undertakes to provide true data that is necessary for the online store to fulfill the order. The online store is not responsible for non-fulfillment of the order due to incorrect data provided by the customer or other negative consequences thereof.
12. Delivery time within Estonia is up to 5 working days, unless otherwise stated. Generally, the delivery time of the goods is less than 3 working days. If the online store cannot deliver some goods within 5 working days, the customer will be informed immediately. In this case, the customer can cancel the order and the amount paid will be returned to the customer.
13. The goods are delivered by courier only to the address entered in the order or to the parcel machine and handed over only to the customer. The goods are handed over to a third party only by special agreement with the customer.
II Withdrawal from the sales contract by the customer before performance of the sales contract
14. If the customer wishes to withdraw from the contract after placing the order and before the online store fulfills the sales contract, he or she undertakes to notify the online store as soon as possible. To do this, the customer must send the corresponding withdrawal application to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal application must contain the order number from which it is desired to withdraw and the necessary information (customer's first and last name, date of submission of the order, e-mail address and telephone number). The online store will return the amount paid by the customer within 30 days of receiving the compliant withdrawal application.
15. If the withdrawal application reaches the online store after the latter has started the performance of the contract for the sale of products, only Part V (Right of Withdrawal) of the terms of sale applies.
III Placing an order
16. To order goods, you need to add the desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery. The amount of the fee that can be paid via a bank link or another payment solution is displayed on the screen.
17. The agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the online store. If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the end of the goods or for any other reason, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid will be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
IV Right of withdrawal
18. After receiving the goods, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
19. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person or if the goods were purchased in a physical store.
20. In order to exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
21. If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the online store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in value or refuse to refund the fee.
22. In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted, the form of which can be found here: withdrawal application and sent to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
23. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (e.g., a wrong or defective item).
24. The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
25. The online store will refund all fees received from the buyer under the contract immediately upon receipt of the returned goods to the buyer, but not later than after 14 days.
26. The online store may refuse to make refunds until the goods that are the subject of the contract have been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier.
27. If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the online store, the online store does not have to reimburse the buyer for a cost that exceeds the cost associated with the normal delivery method.
28. The online store has the right to withdraw from the sales contract and demand the return of the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
V Right to lodge a complaint
29. The online store is liable for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the time of delivery of the thing and which becomes apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. During the first six months from the delivery of the thing to the buyer, it is presumed that the defect already existed at the time of delivery of the goods. It is the responsibility of the online store to rebut this presumption. The buyer has the right to contact the online store at firstname.lastname@example.org within two months at the latest. 30. The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
31. If the goods purchased from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
32. The online store shall respond to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
33. If the buyer and the online store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed and the application submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the online store. The Committee's review of the buyer's complaint is free of charge.
34. The buyer can also turn to the European Union's consumer dispute resolution platform.