Controller of personal data:
OÜ Al Bundy, registry code 14616035,
Mustamäe tee 55, 10621, Tallinn,
phone 6 200 586, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online store processes the following personal data of the Customer:
- name, phone number and email address;
- address of delivery of goods;
- bank account details; price of purchased goods and data related to payments (purchase history);
- IP address and other network identifiers
The Customer's personal data is processed (purposes of data processing):
- for the performance of the sales contract, including the management of the customer's orders and the delivery of the goods; to analyze purchased goods, web usage statistics, and customer preferences; to settle with the customer, including, if necessary, to return payments to the customer.
The processing of personal data takes place (legal bases):
- for concluding and performing a sales contract; to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g., accounting and consumer disputes); to inform the customer about new campaigns that are of interest to the customer.
Recipients (authorized processors) to whom personal data are transmitted:
- the name, telephone number and e-mail address shall be forwarded to the postal service provider chosen by the customer for delivery of the goods. In the case of goods delivered by courier, the corresponding address shall also be forwarded to the courier;
- to the online store service provider for performing accounting operations and to AS Maksekeskus for mediating customer payments to the online store's bank account;
Security and access to data
- Data may be transferred for processing to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area in accordance with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including US companies that have joined the Privacy Shield framework;
- The employees of the online store have access to personal data; the employees can access the personal data in order to resolve issues related to the use of the online store and to provide customer support services. The online store does not sell or rent personal data to third parties.
- The online store implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customers' personal data;
- the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of data processing agreements concluded with the online store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are required to ensure appropriate safeguards for the processing of personal data.
Access to and correction of personal data
- The customer can access their personal data and make corrections to them via the customer support of the online store by sending a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com.
Withdrawal of consent
- If the processing of personal data, incl. sending marketing messages to the customer by e-mail takes place on the basis of the customer's consent, the customer always has the right to withdraw his or her consent by notifying the online store by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the appropriate e-mail header / footer. a reference to stop sending marketing messages.
- The online store regularly reviews personal data retention periods and retains personal data only for as long as necessary. When personal data is no longer needed, it will be deleted immediately, except for certain data that we are required by law to retain in order to meet our legal obligations or that may be necessary to exercise our rights until the statutory limitation period expires.
- The online store may transfer personal data to a third party to fulfill a legal obligation, such as a court order or to prevent fraud or other crime, or to enforce or enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or security of the online store or online store customers.
The customer is entitled to:
- access their personal data and obtain information about their use;
- correct their personal data;
- delete their personal data;
- restrict the use of their personal data;
- to object to the use of their personal data;
- lodge complaints with the supervisory authority;
- withdraw consent to the use of personal data;
- request the transfer of personal data they have provided to us;
- make complaints;
Use of ""cookies"" and third party applications
- Our online store uses Google Analytics. It does not identify specific users or associate your IP address with other data. We use Google Analytics reports to better understand your online store visits and usage.
Updates to these rules and complaints
- For more information about your rights or to make a complaint, please contact the personal data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
- Persons in the EU can find the details of the relevant data protection authority at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.html